Acne is one of the most common skin conditions that affect people regardless of their age at some point in their lives.
Acne treatments can be expensive on one hand while on the other hand can lead to undesirable side effects like dry patchy skin, irritation and skin redness.
This has made many people to look for ways for how to get rid of acne at home with natural products.
This article about how to get rid of acne fast naturally explores 3 natural home remedies that can be used to get rid of acne and get a clear glowing skin and also best home remedy for acne overnight.
How To Get Rid Of Acne Fast Naturally
But first just take a look into what are the causes that causes acne…
CAUSES OF ACNE
Our skin has enormous pores and our skin is capable of producing natural oil called Sebum. This sebum when produced in large amounts gets clogged into our pores causing the growth of bacteria. This bacteria gives rise to pimples, bleak heads, whiteheads and other severe skin conditions.
Other factors which contribute to acne are genetics, stress, unhealthy lifestyle, inadequate water intake, using drugs and many more…
Below are 3 home remedies for acne that you might want to try.
HONEY AND CINNAMON
Both honey and cinnamon are excellent sources of antioxidants. Studies have found that applying antioxidants to the skin is more effective at reducing acne than using benzoyl peroxide and retinoids.
These are two common acne medications for the skin that have antibacterial properties.
Honey and cinnamon also have the ability to fight bacteria and reduce inflammation, which are two factors that trigger acne. These two ingredients when used as a face mask will help in getting rid of acne fast.
HOW TO MAKE HONEY AND CINNAMON MASK
- Mix 2 tablespoons honey and 1 teaspoon cinnamon together to form a paste.
- Cleanse your face thoroughly, apply the mask to your face and leave it on for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Wash with luke warm water and pat dry face. This remedy acne in 2-3 days.
APPLYING GREEN TEA ON ACNE
Green tea contains flavonoids and tannins that are known to help fight bacteria and reduce inflammation, which are two main causes of acne. Green Tea has skin soothening effects which reduces skin irritation and clears acne.
Studies have shown that applying green tea extract to the skin significantly reduces sebum production and pimples on skin. Green Tea extract will help in removing pimples and getting rid of acne fast naturally.
How to Use It
- Steep green tea in boiling water for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Allow tea to cool.
- Using a cotton ball, apply tea to skin or pour into a spray bottle and spray the green tea water on face directly.
- Allow for 10 to 15 minutes, wash face with luke warm water and pat dry.
Moisturizing skin with Aloe Vera Gel :
Aloe Vera is a tropical plant whose leaves produce a clear gel.
When applied to the skin, aloe vera gel can help heal wounds, treat burns and fight inflammation.Aloe vera also contains salicylic acid and sulfur, which are both used extensively in the treatment of acne.
Several studies have shown that applying salicylic acid to the skin reduces acne significantly. Similarly, applying sulfur has been proven to be an effective acne treatment.
How to Use It
- Get the gel from the aloe plant out with a spoon or if you don’t have natural aloe plant than you can also use good quality aloe gel bought from a drugstore.
- Apply gel directly to clean skin as a moisturizer.
- Repeat 1 to 2 times per day, or as desired.
- Also improper skin care routine can make your pores clogged with sebum. So every night before going to bed, wash your face thoroughly with a good cleanser and use a good quality moisturizer. This routine will keep your skin healthy and clear.
- Also ensure plenty water intake to allow detoxification and get rid of waste materials.
When used properly,these remedies will help in removing pimples and acne.